These Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website establish the general conditions that regulate both access and browsing, as well as the use of the contents of this website.
The information contained in this website refers to the properties and services marketed by CLAVERMON S.L. and its network of franchised agencies through the COLDWELL BANKER brand (hereinafter COLDWELL BANKER). The information published is for informational purposes only and a visit to our website in no way implies a commitment to purchase or rent the properties published or the contracting of our services. COLDWELL BANKER reserves the right to modify the information contained herein when it deems appropriate and without prior notice, not being responsible for the accuracy, inadequacy or authenticity of the information provided.
In turn, it reserves the right to modify the content of this document of Conditions of Use of the website. Therefore, the User must read this document carefully each time he/she intends to use the Website, as it and its conditions of use set out in these Conditions of Use of the website may be subject to change.
The provision of the service of this website is limited to the time at which the User is connected to the website or to any of the services provided through it.
2. CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
By simply accessing, browsing or using the website, you become a user. The user accepts fully and without any kind of reservation the conditions contained in the present Conditions of use of the website.
The user undertakes to use this website, together with its services and contents, in a lawful manner, in accordance with current legislation, generally accepted uses, good faith and public order.
The user undertakes not to carry out any actions that may cause damage to the website, rendering it unusable, overloading it or deteriorating it in any way, or preventing other users from freely accessing, using or enjoying the website.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND USE OF CONTENT
CLAVERMON S.L is the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights of this website and all its contents (by way of example: name and COLDWELL BANKER brand, texts, photographs and other audiovisual content, software, graphic design, etc.) or has the corresponding licence or authorisation for its use. Access to browsing and use of this website by the user does not in any way imply any waiver, transfer, licence or total or partial transfer of the same.
It is prohibited to reproduce, modify, reuse, exploit, publicly communicate, upload files, send by mail, transmit, use, process or distribute in any way all or part of the contents included in this website for public or commercial purposes, if you do not have the express written permission of COLDWELL BANKER.
4.1. LINKS TO OTHER EXTERNAL WEBSITES
COLDWELL BANKER disclaims any responsibility for any information present on the World Wide Web not produced by COLDWELL BANKER or not published under its name. The website may contain hypertext links to other sites on the World Wide Web which are completely independent of this website. COLDWELL BANKER shall not be liable or guarantee in any way whatsoever the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information provided by any person or entity, whether legal or otherwise, with or without legal personality, via such hypertext links.
4.2. EXTERNAL LINKS TO COLDWELL BANKER'S WEB PAGES
If any other website, user or entity wishes to establish a link to https://www.coldwellbanker.es this link must be subject to the conditions detailed below:
1. The link shall be directed to the home page or to any of its sections. The link, in any case, must be absolute and complete, taking the user with a single click to the URL of the home page or to the URL of any of its sections. The link must cover the entire screen of the https://www.coldwellbanker.es portal. Under no circumstances, unless expressly authorised in writing by COLDWELL BANKER, may the website that establishes the link reproduce https://www.coldwellbanker.es in any way, include it as an integral part of its website, use frames, redirections or any other measure that involves hiding the origin of the information.
2. The establishment of links to https://www.coldwellbanker.es, from websites that contain illicit, illegal, degrading or obscene content, contravening morality or public order, is not authorised.
The Website access service includes technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter 'Linked Sites'). In these cases, COLDWELL BANKER acts as an intermediary service provider in accordance with the Law on Information Services and Electronic Commerce and shall only be liable for the content and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that it has actual knowledge of the unlawfulness and has not disabled the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content may notify COLDWELL BANKER by sending a message to [email protected], without this communication entailing the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In any case, the existence of Linked Sites should not imply the existence of agreements with the managers or owners of these, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of COLDWELL BANKER with the statements, content or services provided.
COLDWELL BANKER is not aware of the content and services of the Linked Sites and therefore shall not be liable for any damage caused by the unlawfulness, quality, failure to update, unavailability, error and uselessness of the content and / or services of the Linked Sites or any other damage that is not directly attributable to COLDWELL BANKER.
5. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
Responsibility for the use of this Website rests solely and exclusively with the User.
COLDWELL BANKER shall not be liable under any circumstances for damages of any kind that may be caused by:
1. The non-availability, maintenance and operation of the Website or its services or content, as it requires supplies and services from third parties.
Errors and omissions in the information published, as well as the lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the Website or its services or content to meet the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of Users.
2. Access to the website does not imply any obligation on the part of COLDWELL BANKER to monitor the presence of viruses or any other harmful computer element. It is the responsibility of the User, in any case, to ensure the availability of appropriate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs. COLDWELL BANKER shall not be liable for any damage caused to the computer equipment of Users or third parties during the use of the Website.
6. LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
7. LAST UPDATED
This document was last revised in November 2020.